Monday, June 06, 2005

My Bad...

I'm afraid that my family and I commited a horrible social faux pas this past weekend, And I feel that I must now make it right.
I wish to extend my most sincere apology to the gay community for visiting the Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure theme parks In Orlando, Florida during "Gay Days." Please know that we were unaware that the time periods of our visits coincided, otherwise we would have certainly made other arrangements.I am aware of the importance of this celebration to the gay community, and i deeply regret spending the money we spent, thereby corrupting the data relating to the impact that gays have upon the local economy of Orlando during this time. I promise that this will never happen again.
I promise to never again get in your way while you are waiting in the lines,and for any sideways glances, shocked behavior, or open staring, I am truly sorry.
I hope that you all will accept my humble apology, and be assured that i will make it my goal to persuade all other heterosexual people to avoid Orlando altogether during "Gay Days" from now on.
PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!
Thanks! TBC

5 comments:

Daffy76 said...

Quite possibly the biggest misrepresentation in the homosexual agenda is that heterosexuals are "homophobic." I beg to differ. The term homophobia implies that I have some kind of fear of homosexuals when in reality, they just give me the creeps.

I'm sorry you had to endure Gay Days. What a stupid culture we live in that such a thing even exists.

Mark said...

I love your tongue in cheek posts. Very effective and very funny. I was just telling a friend of mine last night that there is such a thing as Gay day at Disney. She was mortified.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe they had the balls to want to have fun at one of our theme parks. Shame on them. They all deserve to be sentenced to a hell of always wearing white after Labor Day.

(frickin idiot truckers)

why don't you stick to cat-calling and leave the thinking for the adults. No wonder your wife made you start this blog. ... i'd get sick of listening to you too!

tugboatcapn said...

I think I posted an apology, Homophobe...
What's your problem??

Anonymous said...

I am always hearing about the assumptions people make about the gay community, WOW, to think you actually know how I feel? If you are going to make a generalization about say, truck drivers (or their wives), get to know a few first you imbecile. By the way, from The American Heritage Dictionary, IMBECILE: A person whose mental acumen is well below par. Look it up if you're still not sure...