Monday, January 15, 2007

Cleanliness Is Next To Godliness...

Boy, I stink.

I forgot to apply any deodorant last night when I took my shower, and then I forgot it again when I got up this morning.

My Wife was off work today, because the Schools were closed in order to commemorate Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s Struggle for the Abolition of Slavery in the 1400's, and she is the Dominatrix of the Television.

Now, my Wife loves Medical shows. Discovery Health, the Medical Channel, etc.

She will scan every channel until she finds a program where someone has something hanging out of their butt, and she will watch THAT.

As a matter of fact, if there was a channel called "The 'Stuff Hanging Out Of People's Butts' Channel", she would watch nothing else.

I hung in there until the program about the baby that was born with it's legs grown together went off, but by then, I had had enough.

I went outside, and worked in the Pole Barn.

I located, cleaned and organized my tools, played with the Lawn Mowers, and raked out all of the leaves, and then, I put everything back where it belongs..

It took all day.

So now, I have worked outside all day long in the sweltering January heat with no deodorant.

My Wife says she wants me to either take a shower before Dinner, or try to find the goat that seems to be hiding somewhere inside the house.

I think I'll take a shower.

And put on deodorant this time.

"24" is coming on soon, and who knows... Maybe Jack Bauer will have something hanging out of his butt...

Then we can both be happy!

No comments: