Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Is This News?

It must be... all of it was on the Drudge Report today...

Democrats To Oppose Bush's Iraq Plan...
Whew... Boy, we didn't see that coming, did we?

Here ya'go...

Suzanne Somers Homeless!!
Stop The Presses!! Where the heck is FEMA? Where is the National Guard?? This is all Bush's fault!!
GEORGE BUSH DOES NOT CARE ABOUT BLONDE CHICKS!!
Well, at least she doesn't have a kid in Iraq...

2006 The Hottest Year Ever!!
Since the Paleozoic Era... Since the Dawn of Time... Since Dick Clark was an actual Teenager!! There has NEVER been a hotter year EVER since the origin of the Universe than 2006!!
(That reminds me... We are almost out of toilet paper...)

Okay... How do you like this one?

Zoo puts humans on display...
Well, it's about time! Those are some wierd animals right there!!

Sen. Johnson Upgraded to Fair Condition...
Well, That's certainly good news... I'm glad to know there is at least ONE fair Democrat up there...

NYT: Hillary Clinton plans to announce her '08 decision in the next several weeks...
Okay, NOW I'm on the edge of my seat...
I wonder what she will do?
All you other losers, STEP ASIDE!
(Oh, boy...)

Apple Computers Introduces Shiny New Doo-Hicky With On-Board Thing-a-ma-bob, Bells, Whistles, And Whatchamacallits!!
Oooh!! Oooh!!! Mom! Buy me that!! Buy me that!! Please! Please! Pleeeeeeeeeese, Mommy!! I want one, I want one, I WANT ONE!!!

I would seriously hate to be Matt Drudge...

He has to find something, anything to post as breaking news on his website every day, and some days there is nothing.

But he has to post it anyway, and make it all sound important.

All I have to do is comment on it, and it annoys me... And I don't even depend on it for my livelihood.

Not that I wish for mayhem, death and destruction...

All things considered, I guess I would much rather blog about nothing than to blog about the U.S. finally losing the War in Iraq because of the incompetence of the Democrats in Congress, or about the economy crashing because the Federal Government has decided to tax prosperity to the point that it is no longer worth it, or about a Hillary-Care style scheme to break the Federal Budget by making all of us pay for everyone else's Health Care...

But there will be time to blog about all of that stuff later. (When it happens.)

So, I guess a slow News day is a blessing.

Even if it is a little boring...

Oh, well...

No comments: