Friday, May 04, 2007

Dem vs. Dem...

Have you ever read Mad Magazine?

Why does this story remind me of the little black and white Spy Guys from Spy vs. Spy?

From News My Way...

Obama Gets Secret Service Detail...

"The Secret Service said Thursday that Democratic Sen. Barack Obama was being placed under its protection, the earliest ever for a presidential candidate.

Secret Service spokesman Eric Zahren would not provide details of what led to the extra security, but said, "I'm not aware it was based on any threat." According to the Department of Homeland Security, there were no known threats and Obama requested the protection.

Obama's rival, Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y., has a Secret Service detail that is provided to all former first ladies."

Yeah, if Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton was refered to as "Tugboatcapn's rival", I would want a Secret Service detail too.

If I were Obama, I would make mine all wear white suits...

This is going to be funny...

No comments: