Sunday, October 30, 2005

Change Is Good...

I have switched to Haloscan Commenting on this blog.

While it may be a little more of a hassle to post a comment here from now on, I do not want that to discourage anyone from leaving their thoughts about my posts.

The reason that I did it is so that I can control the tone of my comments page, and ultimately this will be a more friendly place.

Dissenting opinions have always been welcome, and they still are.

If you believe that I am wrong about anything, then tell me so.

Tell me why.

If you agree with me, tell me that as well.

If you can expand on one of my ideas, then feel free.

If I am full of crap, then point it out. I will consider your opinion, and respond accordingly. Whether you agree, or disagree.

My only request is, Keep it civil.

Hateful, unreasonable comments will be removed. Personal attacks against me, or any of my guests here will be removed, or I might even manipulate your comment to make you a flaming Right Wing Conservative. If this happens to you, it will be your own fault.

If you become a repeat offender, you will be banned.

This is MY blog.

I love honest debate, and the friendly exchange of ideas.

I don't have to put up with ignorance, hatespeech, or personal attacks, nor should anyone else who visits my blog.

This just makes it a little easier for me to protect myself, and my readers and commentors from these instances of unnessecary ugliness.

I would like to think that we are all friends here, just having a discussion.

I have said before, Neither I, nor anyone who visits here (that I know of) sets National Policy.

This is a video game.

Let's have fun with it.

No comments: