Sunday, July 23, 2006

Xena Rules!!

Do you see what this is?

This is about a pound of Alaskan Snow Crab Legs, Boiled Shrimp with Coctail Sauce, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Drawn Butter and Lemon Slices, on a paper plate and paper towel, on a TV tray!

You can even see my old sneaker on the floor underneath the TV tray.

This was my Dinner tonight.

My Wife cooked it all on the stove in her kitchen while I watched television, and when it was done, she brought it to me and I ate it.

You have no idea what it is like to be me.

I had thought that they had stopped making women like my Wife, but they haven't. Before I met her, the women that I dated would have burned the pot of water if they tried to boil an egg.

Totino's Frozen Pizza was a rare delicacy as far as they were concerned. (Because the preparation process was so complicated and difficult.)

My Wife cooks me Snow Crab Legs and Shrimp Cocktail on the stove.

I was 36 years old when I met my Wife, 37 when we got married. Neither of us had been married before, nor did either of us have any children. I had given up on ever getting married, and I think that she had as well.

Show's what we knew.

She works very hard to make me happy, and she has become very good at it. (She has no idea how easy that is for her to do.)

I just had to take this opportunity to brag on her a little.

I wouldn't trade her for any other woman in the World, and I hope she always knows that.

She is my wife, and I love her very much.

And no, you can't have her.

No comments: