Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Is Hillary Too Sexy For The White House?

Have you seen "Basic Instinct II"?

Me neither.

And I don't plan to go see it.

Not because I don't like naked women. (I do.)

Not because I think Sharon Stone is way too old to be showing her goodies to American Movie Goers. (I do.)

I won't be seeing "Basic Instinct II" because there are women in the world who are so stupid that I don't want to see them naked.

Sharon Stone is one.

I am not a prude. Anyone who knows me personally will attest to that fact. I like naked women as much as the next guy does, and I am not very picky when it comes to veiwing the female form in it's pristeen, naked glory. I don't much care about age, weight (within reason), or over-all condition. (Again, within reason.)

I like 'em all.

And I love Erotic Movies. The dirtier, the better.

But I have no desire to see anything that Shaorn Stone has to offer, because when she opens her mouth, she shatters the fantasy.

Have you seen this?

From the American Chronicle...

"I think Hillary Clinton is fantastic. But I think it is too soon for her to run. This may sound odd, but a woman should be past her sexuality when she runs. Hillary still has sexual power and I don't think people will accept that. It's too threatening."

Sharon Stone speaking of Hillary Clinton.


Quote taken from "Hollywood Life" magazine.


Okay, first of all, Hillary is disgusting, sexually.

Even her husband thinks so.

As far as anyone knows, Hillary has had sex once. (And that time, it was for political purposes, being that a Gubernatorial Candidate in Arkansas who had a child was more attractive to voters than one who was childless.)

I don't believe that Hillary has any sexual power whatsoever.

But if she did, Ms. Stone believes that that would scare me.

It wouldn't. I am not scared of Sexually powerful women. (I rather enjoy them, if you want to know the truth.)

Ms. Stone seems to think that I would rather have a dried up old Bat running the country than a woman who is pleasing to the senses.

If that were the case, then I would not hesitate to vote for Hillary at the next possible opportunity. Believe me, there is nothing whatsoever about Hillary that is pleasing to MY senses.

This leads me to believe that Ms. Stone has no idea what is sexy anymore. (To me, anyway.)

So the body in which the brain resides that came up with that statement about Hillary does not deserve any of my attention for any reason.

As far as I'm concerened, the only way that Sharon Stone will get any of my money is if she becomes a waitress in the resturaunt at the Flying J truck stop. (And even then, I won't tip her if she tries to enlighten me about her twisted politics.)

I don't care what she says or does anymore.

She is an idiot, (and not just because of that one statement) and I (like most of America, apparently, ) have chosen to ignore her.

Have fun flopping at the box office, Ms. Stone, you self important, egomaniacal snob.

I'll keep my $8.50, thank you...

No comments: