Tuesday, May 23, 2006

No Post Tonight, Either...

Much more important subjects to deal with tonight than Politics...

Like American Idol.

Go, Taylor!!

No, I can't do this two nights in a row.

Have you ever heard of Rep. Mike Pence? (Indiana)

He gave a speech at the Heritage Foundation Today outlining the only workable plan for dealing with the Immigration Problem that I have heard from anyone.

(It's even better than mine, and that's saying something...)

You can read the text of his speech here.

I sent Rep. Pence an E-Mail tonight.

I will post it here.

"Representative Pence...

I am a Conservative. I vote Conservative.

I LIVE Conservative.

What can I say or do to encourage you to run for the Presidency of the United States in 2008?

The political landscape at this time is shaping up in such a way that it will leave me unrepresented yet again for at least six, and as long as ten more years.

As you well know, the Bush Administration is not a Conservative Administration. Domestically, President Bush is the most Liberal President America has ever had.

I support the President in the War Efforts, both in Afghanistan and Iraq, and I support the Tax Cuts, and believe that more Tax Cuts are needed.

But Spending under this Administration is out of control, and there seems to be no end in sight.

Any action that the current Congress and Senate may take on the issue of Illegal Immigration will be disasterous at best, because the current Legislators are motivated more by hopes of Re-Election than by any discernable Convictions of Principle.

You are the only person that I am aware of who has voiced any real Conservative ideas.
America NEEDS you.


The Conservative Base is crying out for some Real, Decisive, Conservative Leadership, and you alone fit the bill.

If I need to send Money, then tell me where to send it.

If I need to move to Indiana, then I will do it.

If you need a Campaign Manager or Advisor, I will work for less than $35,000 per year.

Let me know.

I will do whatever it takes.

You MUST do this, for the Good of our Country."

What do you think?

I believe that a strong, unapologetic Conservative would DOMINATE the next Election Cycle.

The American Public is not disgusted with Conservatives, they are disgusted with Politicians.

A choice between Hillary and McCain would be absolutely no choice at all. They are two sides of the same Plug Nickel.

We need a real choice.

If you love this Country, and the things that have made it great, then Write Rep. Pence.

Encourage him to be the Republican Nominee in 2008.

No comments: